[nagdu] Why, or why not?

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 19:48:11 UTC 2015

Sandra,
Your below message is completely uncalled for and rude. All of our members on this list have the right to be either working current guides, inbetween guides, retired guides, and *gasp* cane users who are looking for information. Your message will not be tolerated. As someone else said, if you are to get respect, then you must give respect. I ask that you be respectful of others opinions. If you can not do this, then I will be forced to take further action. I seriously hope you will consider what I have written here.
Thank you,

Marsha drenth, NAGDU List Moderator
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.