[nagdu] Why, or why not?

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Mon Jun 22 23:15:38 UTC 2015

I am not good with a cane either.  But I do carry a cane with me.  I have been advised to use a cane with my dog.  This is because I can find stuff with my cane.  If pj is not going forward, I can use my cane to find out why than feeling with my feet.  Which could cause me to fall or break my ankle.

Have a blessed day.
Best regards,
Melissa R Green and Pj
Love is being committed with out a guarantee.