[nagdu] why or why not & perspective threads

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 20:04:43 UTC 2015

List,
Before anyone thinks I am being a meanie and closing the threads, I am not at this time doing that. But I wanted to post a reminder to all. The purpose of this list is for discussion of guide dogs and the different O&M options and everything that surrounds those topics. That means that cane use, guide dogs, GPS, transportation methods and service animal topics are allowed on this list. With all of that said, everyone on this list has the right, to chose what is right for them. We do not pass judgement on others for decisions that they feel is right for them. Yes we all have opinions, and we can share them on this list, but we MUST MUST MUST be respectful when sharing those opinions and thoughts. Both of the threads have become a bit heated, so I suggest that people take a deep breath and step back fro the computer. We should always think about what we are going to write before writing it and then sending it. This is a reminder and only a reminder. I have only stepped in at this point because of the unkind and rude comments. If you have an issue with this reminder, please do email me offlist.

Thank you,

Marsha drenth, NAGDU List Moderator
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.