[nagdu] Perceptions

larry d keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Jun 20 22:42:01 UTC 2015

No! I do that a lot! Not always but maybe 880% of the time! I leave Holly
homee when it rains hard, when its hot or really cold and sometimes to keep
my puppy company while I'm teaching him to be home alone! The dog and cane
both work well and they both do it a little bit differently! Actually, I
carry a folding cane in my back pack just in case whether I'm using my dog
or not! The pet loves to play with the cane and I've been known to use the
tip as a dog toy!