[nagdu] using a tie down

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Jun 21 16:01:24 UTC 2015

Hello all!

I’m thinking of implementing the use of a tie down with Jetta.  I have tried them with other dogs, but have not  used a tie down for more than once in a great while.   I get what a tie down is, how to use it in the sense of what it looks like, how it connects, what sort of collar to use and those aspects.  What I’m interested in learning more about is how you use tie downs in your daily routine.  Do you use it only at specific times, like meals or when people come to your home? If you also use a crate, when do you use each?  Do you have multiple tie down places throughout your home?  How long do you keep your dog on tie down?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts on this!
Julie