[nagdu] Dog Parks

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 19:35:12 UTC 2015

Well, I'm kind of conservative, so I say, no, no and no.  You
have no way of knowing how the other dogs will react to your dog.
And unless you have great off-leash recall, even if your husband
is there, it could be disaster city.  Plus not all dog owners are
good about making sure their dogs are vaccinated.  And there's no
guarantee that people pick up after their dogs, either.  Yuck,
yuck and yuck! Better to find a friend with a dog and let your
dog and that dog have a play date in one of your yards.    Debby
and Nova