[nagdu] exporing

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 19:35:18 UTC 2015

Exploring can be fun, but it's also time-consuming and I seem to
have less time to do stuff like that now in my life.  I work, I
have a granddaughter, I'm secretary of two entities, sing in our
church choir.  I also have a husband who wants me to spend some
time with him, too.  Lol.  But in my younger years when I was
single, I lived in Portland, Oregon and did a lot of exploring.
Portland actually is one of the easiest cities to get around in,
though.  It has great public transit, and in general, the streets
are easy to figure out.  I really liked living there.  The
neighborhood ow live in is pretty much residential, so we go for
short walks, (and sometimes longer ones).  I use GPS on my phone
so I do know where I am, or at least approximately so.  As ow
grow older too, I find myself feeling a little more vulnerable in
certain places when I'm alone.  But I do think it's fun to find
new places.  I just find it more fun to find them with my husband
now.  (Smile).  There are so many ways to explore virtually too
before you head out.  Then you can head out, (and maybe get lost)
but kind of have an idea where you're going.  Kind of like a
treasure hunt with clues.  (Grin?.    Debby and Nova