[nagdu] using a tie down

Elise Berkley bravaegf at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 21 21:10:17 UTC 2015

Hello, everyone.  I do not use a tie-down on a daily basis.  I only put
Becky on is when we have company (until she calms down) and, if I am going
to the store, without her.  That is not for more than one hour.
Since I have had her (4 months), I have crated her maybe twice.  I was going
to a birthday party and I could not take her.  That was about 2 hours or so.