[nagdu] using a tie down

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 00:37:21 UTC 2015

I used to use tie downs more than I do now.  I use a crate because I think it's a safer choice.  I would use a tie down any time I need to have my dog under control and I can't sit with her on a leash, and if I'm in the room.  The length of time depends on what I'm doing.  My preference though is the crate, but it's not always possible to carry a crate around.  When I first come home with a dog, if I can't have access to a crate, I'll put my dog on tie down right beside me at night.