[nagdu] Strange incidents

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 03:09:51 UTC 2015

Hi Sandra, I'm wondering if that lady is staring at Eva.  She
might not be doing anything, it could also be her gait, something
she wears, or any number of things.  I'd talk to your neighbors,
and see if they can shed any light.  In the meantime, just call
Eva to you and keep her close.  We have pit bulls two houses
away, (can't stand them) they are hoorible.  Anyway, I call both
Lamar and Nova to me.  They have not tried getting into our yard,
but I don't trust them.  They have bothered our next-door
neighbor.    Debby and Nova