[nagdu] Signed up by family?

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Mon Jun 22 23:11:03 UTC 2015

Wow, I had never heard of this taking place.  I personally would be unhappy with my family for signing me up for a dog.  The family means well.  But the family isn't going to take care of the dog.  I know my family wouldn't have done it.     I wonder how the  person would deal with taking care of a dog, or is his wife doing it all.
Have a blessed day.
Best regards,
Melissa R Green and Pj
Love is being committed with out a guarantee.