[nagdu] Why, or why not?

Jennifer Woods jem4ever at icloud.com
Tue Jun 23 05:08:45 UTC 2015

Good for you Danielle.
It is a decision that I think everyone has to make for themselves.
I have had people trying to tell me that I shouldn't get a guide because I'm a single mom to a 3 year old and won't be able to give them both the attention they need. I know that dogs are a lot of work and can sometimes feel like I have 2 toddlers, but I also know that I have never been a huge fan of my cane and while yes it is better to have my cane in some situations, I was not a fan of traveling my college campus this last time around with a cane.
I have worked with a dog in the past and am ready for the feeling of flying, so to speak.
Jenn