[nagdu] the public and dog breeds

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 13:38:33 UTC 2015

Debby,
actually many of my clients for whom I have trained dogs have met me in this way.  If you see someone doing something with more success than you are doing it, I think it's only natural to ask about more information.
I never thought much about them being sighted or me being Deafblind, just people wanting to do better. :)

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone