[nagdu] Krokus is OK

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jun 23 15:47:17 UTC 2015

Hi Maria.
Is your dog OK with the basket muzzle?  Does she relieve herself without
spending half the time trying to get it off?

I talked to my school today, and they gave me something to try.  Happily, I
have an apple tree, and at this time of year it is dropping many little
green apples, Which Krokus is trying to eat, so I have a big opportunity to
work on this problem right by my house with something that won't hurt him if
I fail, and is also easy enough to take away from him.
Tracy