[nagdu] Krokus is OK

Mária Orovčíková maria.orovcikova at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 15:22:04 UTC 2015

Hello Tracy and all,
I am very sorry about what has happened to your boy and I am glad she
will be OK soon.
As for basket muzzles, I absolutely understand you are not happy about
that. I know what you are talking about. When I got my first guide dog,
I've never thought of having to give her a basket muzzle. But Demi likes
sniffing, picking up and eating things off the ground when I take her to
relieve, not when she is guiding. I've heard that many people in my
area, mostly dog haters, leave poisonous meat and bones on the grass
where dogs usually go to relieve. That's the reason I made a decission
to use a basket muzzle when I am relieving Demi.
It might not be the safest way, but I have not found better solution so far.
Wish your dog and you good luck.
With kind regards
Maria