[nagdu] Defiant poodles running away from corrections

Kerri Stovall spedangel84 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 11:55:10 UTC 2015

Hey there, Raven,
Thank you for your reply. Although I do use a happy-go-lucky tone of voice when I call her to me, like you mentioned, it may be my body language or my facial expression. So, I will start trying to use the sound cues instead of my Voice, and I like the fact that that sound stays the same no matter what my mood is. Thank you very much.

Sent from my iPhone