[nagdu] using a tie down

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Wed Jun 24 15:32:42 UTC 2015

Sherry and Julie,
I have the opposite problem when Mambo (who is almost 2) and Pascal (my retired guide who is almost 7) play. When they first see each other, they go bananas and romp around. But, after a little while, they both will lay down for a bit. As Mambo is laying quietly, Pascal will come up to him and start to smack him with his paw, kind of like a cat. Pascal will pester Mambo until they start to play again. Mambo doesn't seem too upset though, he happily joins right back in. They are the best of buds, and I couldn't be happier. We get to see Pascal about once a week, so it's always a treat for both of them to see one another. I honestly think that Pascal likes seeing Mambo more than he does me, LOL
Deanna and the boys