[nagdu] heavy traffic

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 17:09:05 UTC 2015

Hi Listers,
By heavy traffic I do not actually mean the kind of traffic with cars. I am actually talking about the amount of traffic on the list in the last few days. I just wanted folks to remember that the list does have posting limits. 5 posts per day per member. Many of you have already today gone over that limit. Also, remember that each post counts, so even if your posting a one word one line message, which is also not allowed, this will take away from your overall amount. Many of the topics that are being discussed on list have been going around and around over and over, so it might be time to let them just fade away. Also, you all are welcome to email offlist to discuss whatever. Not every post is meant for the list. Please be mindful of these rules. This is a general reminder and not specific to any one person. That will be my next step.
And as always, if you have any questions, comments, or feedback within reason, please do email me offlist.
Thanks,

Marsha drenth, NAGDU List Moderator
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.