[nagdu] raw hydes

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 05:14:38 UTC 2015

No, NEVER! I did once with my third dog.  We went to a friend's
for Christmas Eve and they had rawhides.  They thought they were
giving Nat a wonderful treat.  I let her have it, and it did keep
her quiet and content for the evening.  But when ow tried to take
it away from her, she growled at me.  Now Nat was a very mellow
Golden Retriever who totally adored me.  So for her to growl at
me, well....  After that I heard some things about rawhides, and
I hated the slimy feel of the nasty rawhide.  So my dogs do not
get them.  They like their Nylabones.    Debby and Nova