[nagdu] More loose dogs!

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 02:07:44 UTC 2015

Hi Daryl, do you guys have Animal Control there? At least where I
live, dogs are not supposed to be outside without leashes unless
they are in a fenced yard.  I remember a neighborhood I lived in
when I was in Portland.  These people just let their dog run
loose.  It was probably a nice enough dog, but very distracting,
and very scary to me.  This dog would just come running up and be
all in my dog's face, and my face.  I finally told the kids that
the dog belonged to that if they did not keep their dog on leash
or in their yard I was going to call Animal Control.  I was
pretty mean about it I guess, but like you, I was sick of having
to deal with it.  After that I didn't have any problem.  I'm sure
they still let the dog run loose, but when they saw me they
grabbed it.  And I would have called, too.  Those kids could not
control the dog, only the dad and mom could, and they weren't
always outside.  I did kind of feel sorry for the kids, after the
fact, but it was just scary having that dog run at us like that.
Debby and Nova