[nagdu] More loose dogs!

Louise Johnson herclouise at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 24 20:10:49 UTC 2015

Hi I will share a story about two loose dogs last evening.

I and a group were standing outside a building waiting to go inside. So
Kiara was sitting beside me and there came up two dogs not on leash so Kiara
just stood up and went in front of me until the dogs left. She moved to turn
and watch what the dogs were doing and making sure that they wouldn't come
to close or hurt her or me. Afterwards I gave her love and food rewards.

I don't like the fact that people don't have their dogs on leashes or don't
say they are sorry when there dogs come up to us as owners and our guides
have to take care not to touch them or make sure that I am safe.

Thanks Kiara for what you did for me last evening. I love you very much for
taking care of me Louise and her wonderful Princess Kiara