[nagdu] Defiant poodles running away from corrections

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jun 25 13:59:09 UTC 2015

I am having good success reinforcing Come with random treats.  Sometimes he
gets one, and sometimes not; he never knows.  Now, even if sometimes I call
him with a stern voice, he will come running, unless he's totally engaged in
something, in which case I can go and get him.  It's a work in progress, but
so far it's going well.
Tracy