[nagdu] Taking SDS to Iceland

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Thu Jun 25 15:39:18 UTC 2015

well congratulations on your future singing gig.  Maybe you will sing for
some of us sometime too--lol.  I am not totally s ure but I understand there
is a quarantine for Iceland.  So I don't know if it is practical to take
your guide dog to Iceland sadly but do let us know what you find out, maybe
there is some way to fullfill the requirements without your dog going in to
quarantine. Sadly and this is my pet pieve, until barriers like this can be
surmounted, we will always be limited in travel with our four-legged guides.

Dan W.