[nagdu] Taking SDS to Iceland

Shanna Stichler slstich at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 15:37:18 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I've been asked to sing over in Iceland within the next couple of years.
I've got plenty of time to gather all necessary documentation for my
dog, but would love to get some clarification about what I will need to
bring in order to make my life as straightforward as possible. Also, if
anyone has ever visited Iceland, I'd love some recommendations on what I
should make a point of looking at during my visit.

Thanks much in advance, and all the best to you and your dogs.

Shanna