[nagdu] how offten?

Leye-Shprintse Öberg leyeshprintse at ymail.com
Thu Jun 25 17:34:35 UTC 2015

BS'D

Pam,

I go out with my dog everyday and the goal is to work her around 5 kilometres. These last weeks have been very stressful for me so I think we work around 3 kilometres, but with an extra walk we'll reach our goal. My dog needs it and me too; I love walking.

LeSholom,
Leye-Shprintse and Hera
Sweden
Envoyé de mon iPad