[nagdu] how offten?

Danielle Cyclorama dsykora29 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 20:56:27 UTC 2015

I try to work my dog every day. He is pretty young and extremely energetic so he needs the exercise. There are occasional days where he does not work and on these days I make sure to play with him. This doesn't tire him out nearly as much as working though because he does not have to think nearly as much. A dog with less energy may not need to work on a daily basis. It is going to take a lot longer than a few days for a dog to forget months and years of training.  There aren't stores in walking distance of my house, so there are some days we will take walks with no particular destination. My dog gets bored with the mill your routes, but it is still better than not working at all. After all, A tired dog is a well behaved dog.

Danielle and Thai

Sent from my iPhone