[nagdu] how offten?

Lisa dreamymarmot93 at yahoo.de
Fri Jun 26 15:45:32 UTC 2015

Hi Pam,

Taylor is an extremely energetic dog so I figured that I should take him out
for working once in two days at least. I would love to take a break and just
exercise him for a few days sometimes but then I can see in his behaviour
that he'd do better if we were working, so I start feeling guilty and go out
again. ;-) So, every 2 days works fine for Taylor. When I don't have an
appointment or a place to go, then we just walk around our neighborhood and
I let
him find stairs, benches, post boxes and so on.

And then he gets his normal walks three times a day for relieving and
sniffing and all that. Then I go with my cane and have him on the leash.

Lisa