[nagdu] how offten?

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 25 22:58:41 UTC 2015

Hi:

I take Bogart out for a morning walk and before bed walk usually just around the block each day. This is just using my cane with him on a leash. With regards to workin ghim, I work part time so, on the days I don't work, I try to get him out once a day on harness. There are more days where this doesn't happen compared to when he was younger but I don't think he minds. Even when we go on long walks/hikes there are often onleash parts where I will harness him up and then when it's an off leash area I will let him loose  to run around and use my cane (or trekking poles if the terrain is a bit harder) Ironically Bogart hurt his shoulder on our last hike and I think it happened when I put his harness on to do some stairs at the end of the hike. He wasn't limping before the stairs but was after. Should have just let him run down and me take the stairs. I was telling afriend about this and she told me this was the exact place she blew out her knee last summer so maybe there is just bad energy there. :)

Gary