[nagdu] the public and dog breeds

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 23:22:35 UTC 2015

Hi Pam, Mardi here. I am currently working Neechee, a black and white husky
that looks very wolf like. The public can't keep their hands off of her.
Even when I was working Shaman my Belgian Shepherd, People couldn't keep
their hands off of him.He is a Tervuren,which is the long hair version of
the Belgian Malinois. The Malinois is used a lot by the police. He is a
Fawn Belgian and I am frequently asked if he is a Golden Retriever or a
Golden Mix.Do they not see that Shepherd head????No one ever petted Lily
who was a white Husky.No one wanted to pet Nala, who was a black,gray and
white husky. I think because she did not want to be touched. She would back
away from any one that tried to pet her. They did ask me if she was a wolf,
and also some would ask," how much wolf has she got in her". She did not
look like a wolf at all. It will be interesting to see what the public
thinks of Shulamith.Will they want to pet a big black German Shepherd? I
hope they will leave her alone as she has a lot to learn and it will go
better if people do not distract he in any way. I guess we will see.
Mardi and Shaman,retired and Neechee and Shulamith,GDIT.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/