[nagdu] Wood Gate Apartments/accomodation letter

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 01:22:28 UTC 2015

I believe under the Fair Housing Act HUD cannot enforce those
weight restrictions on service dogs, and I bet that you should
not be required to writch such a letter.  I understand that there
is a different standard for emotional support animals as opposed
to service animals.  I recently read some information about the
Fair Housing Act, and it is actually broader in scope than the
ADA, so I can't imagine why you would have to have that letter.
Debby and Nova