[nagdu] Wood Gate Apartments/accomodation letter

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 26 08:46:02 UTC 2015

Hi, Lori,
Am not sure if you decided to still go  with Wood Gate Apartments or not, but I have learned from Fria Housing is that if you do move into any apartments that allows one cat and one dog, it would be best to obtain a letter of accomodation for your service dog to be there.
I have no  idea why this happens, but I agree that this can be very annoying.
I live in a HUD apartment complex and had to do the same thing as well since Odie is ppast the weight standards.
My building accepts small dogs and cats weighing from ten to fifty-two pounds.
After that, then an accomodation letter must be written by your medical doctor or case manager.
I know people will probably disagree with me on this, but nothing much more can be done from me.
Hope you eventually found a place.
Bibi and MAR son Odie