[nagdu] Request for reasonable Accommodation Under FHA

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 28 21:14:45 UTC 2015

I missed the original message, so I hope I am not too off-base on this
reply. Under the Fair Housing Act, a housing accommodation may require a
written request for a modification of policies concerning pets and must
grant the accommodation unless doing so would cause an undue burden or pose
a direct threat. Weight limits may not be imposed except for the
aforementioned reasons, something not likely if the request is for a guide
dog. If there are specific questions not addressed, please feel free to
write another message.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala