[nagdu] Cooling vest?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 29 01:40:16 UTC 2015

Hey, guys!
If any of you use cooling vests for your dogs, which ones do you use? Any usage/care pointers?  I am seriously considering buying the Ruffwear Swamp Cooler, but don't know if any other products are on the market.

My dog is black, and seems to struggle with the 90+ temperatures we've gotten here over the past couple weeks.  It's quite early in the summer here for such temperatures, so I am hoping for a relief from the heat, especially with a 45-minute bus commute in an un-air-conditioned bus.

Thanks!

Daryl