[nagdu] Carrying

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 16:41:29 UTC 2015

I didn't do this deliberately, but my half Golden half black Lab Curly
Connor (the one in my novel) took toys with him on our walks occasionally. I
never noticed it till someone mentioned it. He wasn't much of a scavenger to
begin with though. We had a problem with Hunter eating grass on his play
walks, and giving him his ball or other throw toys to carry helped somewhat
with that. It's worth a try. Like you say, you can't always tell in time to
make correcting him an effective option.
Donna & Hunter