[nagdu] Research on fake handlers

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Mon Mar 2 16:24:12 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,
I went at this at a new angle from yesterday. Although, sadly at some point I think we foresee a change that will be huge for all of us. I think we need to find a way to identify the people who misrepresent their dog.
I was really curious to know just how easy it was to get all of those vests and patches. This includes those identification cards. It's like choose your pick. It's all up on eBay and places like that. The question is how much do you want to spend?
There are two really great points that were brought up. One was your dog could have the best training in the world but, it's what occurs after that makes or breaks the dog.
I wish I did not have to worry about changes to the how guide dog and other teams are represented.
With this trend of putting fluffy in a vest and in a shopping cart at the local market I see changes and they have nothing to do with what guide dogs have done.

Bridget

Sent from my iPad