[nagdu] Re the lousy legislation and have you guys heard about THIS???

Dailyah dailyahpatt at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 01:08:43 UTC 2015

Hi all!
I'll be going ahead and posting something in a bit that I mostly wrote last night and edited some today...just since I spent a lot of time on it and was really thorough dissecting all the different issues...including that I don't think it's guides "under attack" (yet).Also, bogus handlers are one thing, but have ya'll heard about "The Dogtor"?  thedogtor.net  It's some doctor who will write recommends for people to have Emotional Support Animals so they can have their dog in no pets rental housing.  Also says will write 'prescriptions' - I don't know how a M.D. can write a script for something that's not from a pharmacy or medical supply company, but I'm *guessing* the website is referring to writing a 'prescription' to try to legitimize a dog as a service dog.  Ack!
Dailyah RudekProBoneO Program