[nagdu] Fw: Proposed Act RegardingServiceDogs fromthe stateof Maine.

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 23:08:37 UTC 2015

Hi Debby,
I had a similar experience within the first month of bringing my first guide
dog home. I was walking down a public sidewalk in the middle of the
afternoon and someone set off a fire cracker right in front of us on the
sidewalk. I was alone, so didn't get the support you had. The school said at
the time that I was very lucky that I didn't lose the dog because of the
trauma. He was always afraid of thunder after that, though he would work
good enough to get me home. Once home, he'd hide in a closet. That was over
40 years ago, and it still bothers me. I never even knew who it was.
Donna