[nagdu] Fw: Proposed Act Regarding Service Dogs from the stateof Maine.

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 3 19:18:36 UTC 2015

Debby,

	The comparison of a driver license to a license for a service dog
does not seem to be a valid comparison. A driver license carries with it
specific prerequisites, such as age restrictions, specific instructions for
getting a license, testing of the rules of the road, and penalties for
noncompliance with those rules. Driving is a privilege, not a right.

Marion Gwizdala