[nagdu] Important lesson learned. Dogs cannot be trusted.

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 16:07:41 UTC 2015

Hi Abigail, I'm just wondering if she's bored.  Maybe she has too
much energy and not enough to do? I don't know.  Is there any way
the chocolates and stuff could be kept elsewhere? One thing that
I've done with Neena (and it is working) is that if she does
something she absolutely KNOWS is not acceptable, she immediately
goes to her crate.  The one thing she hates is being far from me.
So she goes there for a few minutes.  Her behavior is much better
since I've been doing this.  I also notice that if there have
been a couple days without work (like say it's a day I'm needing
to be home doing things and don't have time to go anywhere, and
the next day maybe we did a little work, but not tons) she gets
in to more mischief, too.  The days she has lots of work, and I
also play with her a lot, she does better.  Just some thoughts.
Peace,    Debby with Neena