[nagdu] Krokus learns his place

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 19:32:22 UTC 2015

Tracy,
Great idea. That's what we did with Hunter. He, like all of my guide dogs,
wants to watch kitchen activities, and who needs a dog under foot when
you're preparing food. We showed him "his spot" just across the threshhold
to the family room, where he can lay on a carpet, and made a fuss praising
him whenever he went there. Now, the sounds of kitchen activity send him
flying from anywhere in the house, straight through the kitchen to his spot,
where he's out of the way, comfortable and able to take in the whole thing.
Donna