[nagdu] Paying for what my dog takes

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 02:28:26 UTC 2015

In some places, it probably would go to Dog Court.  (Seriously).
We do have ways of resolving issues, whether it be trying to be
civil with one another and communicate our thoughts, concerns,
etc.  or go to civil court, or even mediation.  It is mainly that
people do not want to talk to each other anymore.  We just want
whatever annoys us to go away.  Our society, even with all the
communication we do, (or don't do) is losing the ability to
really communicate with one another.  I am the first to admit
that I don't always want to keep reading, or communicate, or
whatever.  But I will be the first to tell you that I am
continuing to do so, and am changing my thinking on some things.
Whatever we have to do to keep our privacy, to be able to travel
freely with our guides, I want to be part of the solution, not
part of the problem.  I especially want to thank Marion and
Michael for being kind and respectful to me, even when I have
eupressed views that they did not agree with.  (Sometimes you can
catch more flies with honey than vinegar).  No, I'm not comparing
myself to a fly.  Lol.    Peace,    Debby with Neena