[nagdu] Dog bonding

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sat Mar 7 16:54:48 UTC 2015

You might talk with them and give them a possible timeline when you
will ease up a little.  I would not ease up on the feeding or taking
out for several months, but allowing them to pet her or play with her
in a public area would probably come sooner.  You are right to do what
your school told you to do but informing your house mates of the
progress and possible changes will help them participate in this too.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053