[nagdu] Dog bonding

Craig Heaps craig.heaps at comcast.net
Sat Mar 7 18:54:28 UTC 2015

They seem not to understand that your dog is primarily a vision aid and not
a pet.  You might need to explain that to them.  And that your dog will not
be a good visioin aid if he/she is not bonded to you and looking primarily
to you for direction and care. The bonding is part of you having the most
effective vision aid possible in the form of a guide dog.

If you think they won't listen to you, you might ask your guide dog school
to send a representative to explain it to them.That authority figure might
be more convincing.

Good luck.

Craig and Chase
craig.heaps at comast.net