[nagdu] Dog bonding

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sat Mar 7 17:05:56 UTC 2015

Hi,

It’s really important that your dog bond with you, and that she understand that you, not your roommates, housemates, neighbors, whoever, are who will be taking care of her and who she is to work with. This is most easily accomplished, as your trainer suggests, by your being her only caretaker, and the one person providing her with food, park breaks, and attention. Your housemates, roommates, or neighbors may get bent out of shape, but until she starts to understand who she’s working with, others paying her too much attention will just confuse the issue for her.

—
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Mobile: 814-431-0962