[nagdu] Oregon's proposal pasted again

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 22:49:11 UTC 2015

This bill also requires a person to have health insurance, or the ability to pay out of pocket for said dr. note.  Is the state going to pay for the dr. visit? I think not.
And the point about visiting is a very valid one.
Also, many of the people who fake disabilities already go to their dr. and get him or her to write such a note.  There are businesses online for this exact purpose.  Dr's writing notes for dogs
In my experience, the people who are faking and who insist the loudest are the ones with such notes.  So how would this cut down on fakers, exactly?
I hope it does not pass.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com