[nagdu] Dealing with dog hair

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 23:36:01 UTC 2015

You can get clothing brushes, (Seeing Eye used to give them out,
or sell them), and there's some kind of tape thingy-ma-bobber
that you can get that will take the hair off too, (along with
part of your sweater).  Lol.  Boy, I know, it can be awful.  Owe
have two dogs, and a cat.  Neena gets brushed pretty much daily,
but I'm ashamed to say Lamar (my retired guide) doesn't
necessarily.  But even with brushing every day, there's just a
lot of fur.  And it seems to go everywhere, especially certain
times of the year.  Now, it is warming up here, so both dogs, and
the cat are beginning to shed.  By the way, does anyone know if
they make cat brushes? Or Cat combs?    Peace,    Debby with
Neena