[nagdu] condo associations

Sheila Leigland sheila.leigland at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 04:46:34 UTC 2015

hi, we live in a condo and today there was a meeting but we weren't
notified. Our dogs came up in discussion. apparently, there have been
six complaints stating that we haven't been picking up after our dogs.
We choose to use relieving harnesses hoping to minimize the posibility
of problems but I guess this isn't enough. any suggestions about
handling this would be appreciated. I am really upset because people
don't come to us but go to others. I consider this disrespectful.