[nagdu] Dealing with dog hair

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 00:21:55 UTC 2015

You can make a cheap lint brush by covering anything handy (block of wood,
old brush handle, etc.) with masking tape. Brush your clothes, remove tape
and throw away, and repeat next time. Once a day vacuuming was what I did
when I had my half Lab, half Goldens, who were the big shedders. There's
always going to be hair though. *grin*
Donna & Hunter