[nagdu] Guide Dog School

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 15:27:17 UTC 2015

You might want to look at Guiding EYES.  They produce some great
dogs, the training is very good, I'm told, (the Director of
training was my first instructor at Seeing Eye).  I'm not sure
what their ownership policy is.  I almost applied there before I
got Neena, but at the last moment, I just couldn't make the
change.  I've been getting dogs from TSE since 1981.  I have
concerns too about some of the direction then are going, and
concerns about their ability to do good follow up.  But for me, I
just couldn't make the change.  Neena is a great dog, and I love
how she works.  We will see, in the future, if I need follow-up
if it will happen or not.  Good luck with your search.    Peace,
Debby with Neena