[nagdu] Guide Dog School

milissa61 milissa61 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 15:29:05 UTC 2015

Hi,

All my dogs have been from Guiding Eyes. They are a great school and the
director of training is phenomenal. When you get a dog from Guiding Eyes,
GEB owns the dog for the first two years. After that, you are able to apply
for ownership provided your dog is in good health. GEB is very strict about
making sure their dogs are not over weight. I like GEB's ownership policy
because if anything goes wrong, (like the dog is being abused) GEB can step
in and take the dog. They are not in the practice of taking people's dogs
away. If something is wrong, they really go out of their way to help you
straighten things out. But, I am glad it's an option. I've seen way to many
dogs from schools that give ownership right away not be able to do anything
if a dog is not being treated well or if the dog is overweight. Let me know
if you have any other questions about GEB.

Just my two cents.

Milissa